Monday, January 10, 2011

The beginning

I have had a few other blogs before...I tend to start out strong and fade into the quickly forgotten cobwebs of the inter web.  My goal and determination this time around is to stick with this blog and frankly "just do it"!  No excuses!  Originally I was going to start up my separate blogs all over again, but instead I decided to let them all live here.  Why not combine all my interests in life and let you get to know me from every angle.  I'm an out of the box kind of girl so why not give you an open source to see my ins and outs.  So here you will find some thoughts on life, faith, thoughts on sports, music reviews, movie reviews, random thoughts I just have, the continuation of "Food Shape Fun" and much, much more. 

To give you some insight on myself I'll share a little bit about myself.  I am currently a Production Coordinator for a company that shoots: promos, commercials, interviews (for TV shows and films), press junkets, awards shows and more.  I have been blessed to work in a career that was the same as the degree I received in college.  I am blessed to live in the amazing and beautiful state of California just two blocks from the beach.  I love the area that I live in and truly love LA, Hollywood and the surrounding area.  I love to be active, play sports, watch sports, talk sports, exercise, do P90X, hike, bike, walk the beach and hang out with friends.  I'm really into movies, TV shows, music, photography and art!  I'm a creative person and as such my ideas and thought patterns tend to be way different than friends I know or people I am around...however if you ask them I am just weird :)  I have the cutest dog in the world that I absolutely love and can't get enough of!  She is a constant source of joy in my life.  I enjoy reading fun blogs, gathering people's insights on life and getting to know people through their stories and writing techniques.  I hope I am able to give you some laughs, pondering thoughts and just information to think about.  If you have questions for me feel free to ask.   

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.