I like music in the morning
This morning the song "California" was in my dream, the song that my radio alarm clock played to wake me up was "California" right at the, "California here we come" part....weird right?! Then LFOs "Summer Girls" got stuck in my head (yes random). I hopped in the car and the first song on Pandora was, "Trouble" by Ray Lamontagne....a sign of things to come or just a weird/cool music morning?! You decide.
Whether you know this about me or not, I basically have a radio of songs constantly playing in my head. Which is awesome for me because I LOVE music! When those songs line my dreams though, I sometimes get tripped up on whether I was actually dreaming or not. Most of those times the dream songs end up stuck in my head for most of the day. Either way, I enjoy my brains version of Pandora that keeps me entertained and groovin' all day! :)
That's your random fact about me for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.