So the other day, while walking my dog, I thought of something. I know, great Scotts, you had an idea?! Haha...Anyways, as I was walking my fabulous puppy dog I realized that we should call dogs, "Grass Inspectors".
Have you watched a dog while they are outside to do their business? My dog, at least, acts like she is on a mission and it is her job to make sure every piece of grass on our block is viewed, sniffed and inspected. She does it with a vengeance, speed and authority. You would think it was a matter of dire urgency and importance. Which I guess in a dogs mind it is. As a human we are thinking, "What’s the big deal, its just grass". Too a dog it is a sacred place and ritual that must be carried out with vigour every day.
All of this got me thinking that it could be thoroughly entertaining to have a cartoon based on a dog as the "Grass Inspector" in which the dog goes on crazy adventures and runs into other animals which are villains such as cats and squirrels. Then just the visual of my dog as a cartoon dog with a Sherlock Holmes’s hat, a pipe in her mouth, a super hero cape around her neck and her sitting proudly on the top of a mountain of grass looking out at the world, made me laugh a little. Maybe it's just me, but I was entertained by my imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.